As COVID-19 sweeps the nation, we at Jackson City Library wants to do our part to prevent the spread and comply with state mandates. In order to keep our library clean and safe for patron use, the following rules have been updated:
New Hours of Operation
- Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
- Please note that 10:00am - 11:00am is designated for high risk patrons.
- Masks are STATE MANDATED.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Please try to limit your visit to 30 minutes or less.
- Computers may be limited to one hour of use per patron and will be self served, as staff help is limited.
Services and Materials
- Curbside Pickup Service is available for all patrons. For more information, click here.
- Computer stations and seats will be cleaned after each patron use, as well as other frequently used surfaces like doorknobs and counters.
- Notary services are unavailable at this time.
- Newspapers are unavailable for patron use until further notice.
- The meeting space (Potter Room) is not available for reservations at this time.
- All programming (adult, teen, and children's) is currently unavailable.
We apologize for these inconveniences and appreciate your understanding as we navigate these difficult times.