- Masks are STATE MANDATED.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Please try to limit your visit to 30 minutes or less.
- Computers may be limited to one hour of use per patron and will be self served, as staff help is limited.
- 10:00am - 11:00am is designated for high risk patrons.
We apologize for these inconveniences and appreciate your understanding as we navigate these difficult times.
Library equipment and materials are public property. Each user or borrower is responsible for returning equipment and materials in good condition.
- Any person over the age of 5 years may register for a library card.
- Any person over the age of 18 shall present two forms of ID that verify the person's current address.
- Any person under the age of 16 shall have a parent's or guardian's signature on the registration card. The parent or guardian must present two forms of ID that verify current address.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to check out DVDs.
- There is a 3 item limit on the first check-out.
- Any change of address or phone number must be reported to the library immediately.
- There is a $2.00 charge for any card that is lost or destroyed.
Loan of Materials
- Books, magazines, tablets, and hotspots are loaned for 14 days.
- DVDs are loaned for 7 days.
- Books, magazines, and DVDs may be renewed for two additional loan periods, as long as they belong to our library (inter-library loans cannot be renewed). Hotspots and tablets cannot be renewed.
Charge for Overdues
- Jackson City Library is now fine free! This means that there will be no fees on materials borrowed unless the items are lost or damaged.
Charges for Lost or Damaged Materials
- The charge for lost or damaged materials is to be the total cost of the materials to the library, plus a $2.50 processing fee.
- Refunds will not be made on lost library materials, except if it is the library's error.
- Patrons may not check out any other materials until overdue items are returned and/or lost and damaged items are paid for.