Library equipment and materials are public property. Each user or borrower is responsible for returning equipment and materials in good condition.
- Any person over the age of 5 years may register for a library card.
- Any person over the age of 18 shall present two forms of ID that verify the person's current address.
- Any person under the age of 16 shall have a parent's or guardian's signature on the registration card. The parent or guardian must present two forms of ID that verify current address.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to check out DVDs.
- There is a 3 item limit on the first check-out.
- Any change of address or phone number must be reported to the library immediately.
- There is a $2.00 charge for any card that is lost or destroyed.
Loan of Materials
- Books and magazines are loaned for 14 days.
- DVDs are loaned for 7 days.
- Books and magazines may be renewed for two additional loan periods; DVDs are not renewable.
Charge for Overdues
- A fine of 10 cents per day is charged for each overdue material, except DVDs. The amount of the fine per item shall not exceed $2.00.
- A fine of $1.00 per day is charged for each overdue DVD. The amount of the fine per item shall not exceed $10.00.
- Materials cannot be borrowed if fines exceed $2.00.
Charges for Lost or Damaged Materials
- The charge for lost or damaged materials is to be the total cost of the materials to the library, plus a $2.50 processing fee.
- Refunds will not be made on lost library materials, except if it is the library's error.