Jackson City Library is proud to offer curbside service! Patrons can order books, movies, magazines, and other materials online through by website, by email, or by calling us. To pick up materials, give us a call when you are outside and a staff member will bring your books to the safety of your vehicle.
Call us at (740) 286-4111, email us at email@example.com, or order materials through this link: https://ovlc.tlcdelivers.com/config=jcl#section=home.
New Hours of Operation
- Monday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Services and Materials
- Curbside Pickup Service is available for all patrons. For more information, click here.
- Notary services are unavailable at this time.
- Newspapers are unavailable for patron use until further notice.
- The meeting space (Potter Room) is not available for reservations at this time.
- All programming (adult, teen, and children's) is currently unavailable.
We apologize for these inconveniences and appreciate your understanding as we navigate these difficult times.